Shipping & Delivery
KESHOWHOME.COM THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ALL PRODUCTS AS LONG AS YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING OVER $40 ($ 10 during the promotion period) , ALL WITH FREE SHIPPING!
What shipping method does kshowhome use?
- We have three shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping. For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times, please see:
What Countries Does kshowhome Deliver to?
- We can deliver orders to any country. Goods are sent from China by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address). Wherever you are in the world, you can buy electronics direct from kshowhome!
Remote Areas - Delivery
- Can couriers deliver to remote areas? Yes, wherever you are, we will be able to deliver the products to you.
- FedEx or DHL might in some cases apply a nominal "remote area charge". This is very rare but can happen when your delivery address is too far from the main logistics centers.
- If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You will need to pay an extra $30 to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL. However, if you do not want to pay any additional fees, we would suggest that you ship your order with EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping. We will refund you the difference in shipping fee.
kshowhome Can Ship To PO Box and APO Addresses
- Can you ship to a PO Box? Can you ship to a APO address?
- We strongly recommend that you provide a physical address to facilitate order delivery.
- If you really need to ship the package to a PO BOX then you will need to please select Flat Rate Shipping as the shipping method and only order items that weigh 2kg or less. For heavier items, you will need to select an alternate address.
- We are sorry but both DHL and FedEx are unable to deliver items to APO or PO BOX addresses.
If an item is missing a manual
- Some of kshowhome products are supposed to ship with a manual but... sometimes the manual just isn't very good, and you need more help with the product.
- sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so dire, we took it out!
- sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this product in China, so there is no manual.
- Here's how we'll help: Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspect of the product's function you need help with.
- If a manual was omitted accidentally, we'll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on making one ourselves, and we'll send that to you when it's done.
- Currently we only offer English manuals for all our products.
If an item is missing accessories such as earphones or a cable
- First, check the details in the product description again on kshowhome.com to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it should.
- If you're really missing something, please contact us, and here's how we'll handle it: Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on kshowhome.com.
- If we confirm something is missing, we'll send it out to you free of charge.
If your item is delivered missing some of its parts
- If a key part of your product is missing on delivery, here is how we can solve the problem for you: Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a "lost/stolen in delivery"
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
If you receive a multi-item delivery with some items missing
- Is something missing from your order? Then simply follow these steps: Unpack all the products because sometimes our packing staff save space by placing smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
- Check the status and comments of your order on kshowhome, and see if you received any emails from kshowhome about the order. It's possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed things up.
- Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and clearly describe which item(s) is missing. We can cross-check our warehouse records to show that the correct products were indeed packed and dispatched... meaning that the item(s) went missing during shipping and has been lost/stolen. (This is very rare, but it can happen.)
- If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue, you need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your kshowhome order history. It's imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follows the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
- In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate kshowhome. In that case we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you - it will be your choice to make.
- Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on kshowhome in the meantime if you need the products urgently.
If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs
- Usually, when you import goods from kshowhome, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
- There's usually no reason to worry because: kshowhome provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it's pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- If there is a question about your delivery: Sometimes you may need to provide information to your local Customs office about the shipment you are receiving. Sometimes they will need you to provide an invoice matching the invoice that accompanies the goods. In these cases please contact us immediately and we will provide you with a PDF of the shipping invoice.
- Sometimes the products need to be backed up with some kind of licence or certificate. In these cases, we are generally notified by the courier and we will handle it for you. If Customs contacts you about this, please let us know first and we will help you.
- Customs Liability If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods are seized or turned back because of an issue that was kshowhome's fault, e.g. incorrect paperwork, we will re-send the goods at our own expense, or offer you full store credit for a new order.
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from kshowhome. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it's your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on kshowhome, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.